Saucey / Wine / Red Wine / Pinot Noir
La Crema – Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
Set delivery address to see local pricing
|Graceful. Balanced. Bright. On the nose, La Crema Sonoma Pinot Noir has hints of blood orange, Chinese five spice, and pipe tobacco. Black tea, raspberry and a dusting of cocoa in the mouth. Sweet fruit with well-defined tannins and bright acidity. Pairs well with seasoned red meat and poultry.|
|Tasting notes: Red Cherry, Plum, Pomegranate, Sweet Tobacco, Spice, Toast, Black Tea, Cola, Mocha|
|Pairs well with: Salmon, Tuna, Duck, Mushrooms, Bacon, Fried Tomatoes, Beurre Rouge, Gremolata|
More By La Crema
You May Also Like
Often Bought With
Ratings & Reviews
- 1 month agoMarc I. - Verified buyer""
- 3 months agoCourtney S. - Verified buyer""
- 6 months agoNicole . - Verified buyer""
- 7 months agoJennifer V. - Verified buyer""
- 8 months agoAnna T. - Verified buyer""
- 11 months agoRaye G. - Verified buyerSan Jose, United States
- 1 year agoMolly L. - Verified buyer""
- 1 year agoHeather C. - Verified buyer""
- 1 year agoLauren F. - Verified buyer
- 1 year agoRebecca H. - Verified buyer
- 1 year ago
Yum.Great Pinot, expected nothing lessMelanie M. - Verified buyer
- 2 years ago
it’s smooth and delicious!nice body and elegant finish.Donna G. - Verified buyer